As you may know, my friends and I started a non-profit foundation to fund medical, educational and feeding programs in Kenya. We founded David’s Hope International in 2009 after returning from a mission trip to Eburru, Kenya where we saw the desperation first hand. Since that time, the foundation continues to bless the children and families of Eburru as God continues to provide for needs and answer prayers.
I want to take today to make you aware of a fun opportunity to support God’s work in Kenya, that you can engage in directly from your computer.
David’s Hope International is hosting an online auction now through Wednesday, April 28th at 8:00 pm (EDT) and we invite you to check it out! There are over 60 items available – so everyone, whether local to DC or further away, is sure to find something appealing!
- BasicSkills Rock Climbing class for 2 – valued at $50, current bid is $15
- Dinner for Two at Gadsby’s Tavern – valued at $60, current bid is $20
- Cut, color & style at PR@Partners – valued at $100, current bid is $30
- Free Friday or Saturday night stay at the JW Mariott Hotel – valued at $200, current bid is $91
- Comprehensive Financial Plan with a Financial Planner – valued at $1,500, current bid is $250