Our church has a ministry called DayBreak that works with children in Southeast Washington, DC providing tutoring, mentoring and other development opportunities for children in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood. One of their recent activities included writing rap songs about Jesus. I think this is just awesome. What praise! I love it. I hope you do, too. Happy Friday!
Grab the Feed
- RT @Mullin_Around: What a way to start a marriage. This new bride was evacuated from her Napa hotel sfg.ly/1skXelf #earthquake http… 5 days ago
- Watching Frozen daily is getting me excited for Once Upon a Time this fall! #OUAT 3 weeks ago
- THANK YOU for #takingdownthatpost @Leadership_Jnl @CTmagazine christianitytoday.com/le/2014/june-o… 2 months ago
- I just r/t several posts abt a very bad decision to publish an essay on statutory rape plz #TakeDownThatPost @Leadership_Jnl @CTmagazine 2 months ago
- RT @sarahbessey: Drag it into the light, name this for what it is: rape and abuse apologetics. Disappointed @Leadership_Jnl #TakeDownThatPo… 2 months ago
We Sponsor 3!